1. Agents pick one day each week to work on your business and looking for new clients
Marketing Monday is a great idea…and this may seem like a simple idea, but if you set aside this time, you’ll be amazed at how much you’ll be able to accomplish…and the improvements you’ll be able to make. Prospecting.
2. Focus on one target market at a time
Don’t spread yourself thin trying to be in too many places at the same time…try to dominate one market at a time and then move to establish new markets once you have achieved success. FARM:
3. Start thinking of your real estate business as a business and not just a job.
It’s this Business-like mindset that will free you up to make real money.
4. Stop settling for advertising that only “pays for itself” and only do activities which MULTIPLY themselves. When you focus on implementing low cost lead generation strategies focused on a single target market, it’s not uncommon to get returns of 30 or 50 to 1 on every dollar you spend on them.
5. Resolve to focus on growing relationship’s and building personal wealth… not being famous.
What good is becoming an icon if it doesn’t help you increase your net worth? Billboards and wraps of your smiling face on the sides of trucks are very expensive and seldom have a good ROI.
6. Be Creative with your existing relationships. Think of new things you can do next year with your existing relationships to let them know you care. Show them you care and they will care about you in return!
7. Resolve to become more effective and efficient in everything you do. Stop doing things which don’t make money…Do more of those which do….
8. Get your current clients to lead you to your NEXT clients…
While your current clients are looking for a home, or selling their home… they’re more aware of all the people around them who are wanting to buy or sell, and if you Know how to ask for your clients to recognize this and you capitalize on it, they’ll refer other people to you.
9. Focus on the lifetime value of your clients
One of the big mistakes most agents make is to focus on building a transactional business where they focus on doing the NOW transactions, and don’t pay any attention to the EQUITY they have an opportunity to build…which is repeat and referral business.
Have a beautiful week 🙂